Question
Posted by: Toni | 2010/03/25

Women and their ways

Hi CS,
I just need to figure out some puzzle here and need your help. What are the signs to look out for if you feel that someone has it in for you? I feel this is happening to me at the moment and it angers me to think that someone has a problem with me that i don''t even know about. They haven''t really said anything to me but the actions are there....its all just pretence and i''m tired of it all. A lot of things have happened that don''t make any sense and as much as i''m distancing myself from these ppl, they still find a way to make me feel this way. i fisrt thought it was me but this feeling has been with me and i need to let it go. I know that you don''t just feel that something is happening, if you tend to feel things like that - its probably happening. I don''t know what i have done to these ppl or what i''ve said that could have triggered this whole thing. Please help me out, i need to get rid of these feeling and move on with my life forgetting about these ppl. I know this all vague and apologies.

I;m not getting your question clear - are you talking about a general feeling that "someone' must be out to get you, or do you have clear reasons for believing that a particular person is trying to harm you in a particular way ?
And actually, sometimes, under various ircumstances, including some psych disorders, one may get exactly this same kind of feeling when actually nothing like it is actually happening in real life.
Best to see a shrink for a proper assessment and exploraion of all this, to help you clarify what is happening, and what are your best options for dealing with it.
And meantime, don't allow yourself to give these other people the power to make you feel good or bad about yourself

4
Posted by: muchtruth | 2010/03/25

Have you ever found yourself in the past being paranoid and consciously realising it or have you had paranoid thoughts which were then dismissed by reality playing out? If you answer no then I dont think your paranoid, theres a vibe your picking up, maybe even a sixth sense thing (which we all have) best thing to do is to go to the main source/person and find out more, get it out in the open in a diplomatic way to find the truth, even if they lie you will know within yourself and get some intel behind your suspicions. Most of all dont overly concern yourself or worry about it espcially if it involves one or more females because most woman are borderline schizophrenic anyway.

Reply to muchtruth
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/03/25

When you acknowledge them and their behavior you give them power to always make you upset. Stop counting them as people who are part of your life, cut them out, let them stop existing in your life and let go. The lesser you think about them the better.

A friend of mine decided to be mean to me because her personal life was going down the drains. In public places she would rather change directions than to meet with me. I told my husband about it and he simply asked me what value does my friend add into my life? And the answer was zilt,zero. So I decided to cut her out my life, slowly. We can''t afford to be happy because other people are happy and when they change so must we. Life is too short.

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: qwerty | 2010/03/25

This is incredibly cryptic.

Do you mean that even though, on the surface, this group of people appear to treat you well, you feel as though they actually have it in for you..? Is this the " feeling"  you are referring to?

If, as you say, you have already cut them out of your life, then they shouldn''t have anymore influence over you! At the moment you are giving them power over you by obsessing over whatever it is they did or didn''t do... Focus on the things in your life that are actually important, and are worth your time!

If this feeling persists, I would suggest speaking to a professional, as there could be a tinge of paranoia at play here....?

Reply to qwerty