Question
Posted by: ugly | 2012-10-16

women

hi its so funny this site is so suported by additional comments from ladies comparing to the area areas. i see the ladies can fight for themsleves here, our poor men, sorry that we are alive. Let me tell some ladies, you know why men look around, they get tired of all the moans and groans and also looks do count by the way. try to be nice and supportive and c how the house work will change, put some lipstick on when we get home and stop the starch and loose some weight, practice some fashion from ye loacl mag., it might help.

I haven't yet seen a complaint on this site ( so far as I can remember ) from a woman complaining that he husband has been having an affair with another man. So the fact is that each man who has hurt his wife by having an afair, had it with another woman, usually one who was fully aware that he was married. Aren't they both , then to blame, and fully responsible for the hurt they cause ?

10
Posted by: Vee | 2012-10-17

Not only are You ugly, you are also stupid.
Men are not men any more.

Reply to Vee
Posted by: Anon | 2012-10-17

Ugly, there''s such a thing as honesty. Tell your partner that they need to work on their image etc. but I don''t see how women must be the only ones that have to look after their appearances. When men themselves begin to look like blown up balloons, farts, and pick their noses in front of their spouse. If you expect your women to look good, smell good pluck their brows and wax. Than the guy should too. Oh and if you men are willing to caught up R5000 a month. Than all will be well in paradise. Oh and one last thing. The day we die, all that beauty fades away. So it''s no use looking great outside the bathroom. Cause we all look silly on the loo... :)

Posted by: 40''ish | 2012-10-17

Liza - well said girl - Well said

Reply to 40''ish
Posted by: Liza | 2012-10-16

@Ugly - And I suppose you''re a real-life Christian Grey?

Reply to Liza
Posted by: 40''ish | 2012-10-16

Well said Charlie''s Angel - I think UGLY is having an affair and very proud of her/himself for stealing someone''s husband. She/he to will eventually be the one cheated on.

Once a cheater always a cheater

Reply to 40''ish
Posted by: Charlie''s angel | 2012-10-16

I think the problem these days are that men are very demanding -not all men, but a lot I know.

They want a " poppie"  with her make-up on, slim and fit, latest fashion, always in the mood for sex BUT she also has to work a full day and be a mom and run the household and be a wife that cooks with the most freshest ingredients and be a minx in the bedroom.

And if we can''t do all of that, well.. then they cheat on us and use it as an excuse.

Reply to Charlie''s angel

Okay, we can do all these things, but will our men support us and buy us all the nice and latest fashion in the magazines?
Will he pay the bond and all the bills so that I don''t have to work and be ready with my red lips when he gets home?

Times have changed, sweetheart. Get with the program!

Reply to Charlie''s angel
Posted by: ugly | 2012-10-16

40 ish, men cheat it gives them a thrill of freedom, that once off.

Reply to ugly
Posted by: 40''ish | 2012-10-16

so the woman they cheat with never moan or groan and always where make up?

Just asking.

Reply to 40''ish