Question

Women ???

Why is it so difficult to undestand women?

Because when God made women he put Adam to sleep and no where in the Bible did it state that he ever waked the poor man again...

JOKES aside - we will be rich if we have an answer to that one. Communication is often a key to understanding. Listen more and talk /demand less. Be sensitive and patient (hormones make women very unpredictable sometimes). She most likely feel that she does not understand you. Consult a counselor you feel you can not solve it.

10
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/14

Reply to sexologist

Its is a public forum after all. Would really like a friend like you to chat to.

Posted by: Woman | 2010/05/13

oh no, I never kiss and tell - everybody knows that!

Reply to Woman

Women, i guess so. If i may ask how many?

Posted by: Woman | 2010/05/13

Well, I kissed a lot of frogs before I found my prince :)

Reply to Woman

Once agian thnaks Women. Once they mention that i say no thank you and lose all contact with them. Women you sound really sweet and caring, wish there were more like you out there.

Posted by: Woman | 2010/05/13

Anon, be kind to yourself! If a woman says THAT, see it as a no and move on. Do you *really* want to persue a long, lasting relationship that is intimate and happy, then don''t settle for miss-ok-for-now, settle only for someone you would marry in a heart beat.
And someone you would marry in a heart beat will truly care for you, and you will have no doubt.

Anonx4 - that''s why Jon Grey ( Men are from mars, women are from venus) is so loaded! :P

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Anonx4 | 2010/05/13

You would make millions if you had the answer to that question

Reply to Anonx4

Thanks Women for the insight. I have experienced this, a few of my girlfriends were not sure what they wanted - a relationship or just friendship.

Posted by: Woman | 2010/05/13

Hmmm.. interesting question! The short answer is that we are motivated by completely different things to you men. Our whole set up is wired differently on every single level. Yet we have the same needs and wants as men. We just take a more...scenic route along the way :)

But methinks you don''t have philosophy in mind, what precisely are you not understanding? Maybe other women can explain?

Reply to Woman