Question
Posted by: black rose | 2011/03/08

womb turned backwards- more infor please

hi doc
i have been having this pian for about 4/5 days in my back and it goes to the left side of the womb as well and today went to see a doc and did some scans and discovered that my womb has moved and it is now facing backwards, im on treatment now, but i need to how if this can affect my fertility when i want a child and also if there''s a way of moving it back to it''s original position.

worried, thanks

This is called a retroverted uterus and occurs in 20% of women. It does not affcet fertility. You were probably born this way, rather than the womb moving.

1