Question
Posted by: crissie | 2010/05/28

Womb Stitch

I had a miscarriage when i was 19 weeks pregnant, i went into early labour because when my gynae examined me, the mouth of my womb had been open already..he said that with my next pregnancy he will put a stitch in my womb..i am scared, how do they put a stitch in the womb

They put you to sleep and put a stitch round the cervix from below.

2
Posted by: SS | 2010/05/31

Its nothing to worry about, I also had a miscarriage in 2008 after 19 wks. Now im 21wks preg, I had a sticth at 13 wks. Its a non painful operation, it takes about 30-45min &  1wk bed rest then you are back to u''re normal life. Sex as usual. I spoke to many drs before this &  they all give it a thumbs up.

Reply to SS