Question
Posted by: Somila | 2009/11/10

Womb scrubbing

I' ve been having this recurring discharge for years, and my doctor advised me not to use soap to wash my private parts, to wear cotton underwear and not to use deodorised sanitary towels. This doesn' t seem to help and i' m thinking of doing womb scrubbing. Could this help with the problem? What are the risks involved? I' m also thinking of having another child next year, could this affect my fertility? If yes, how?

thanks

A wombd scrape would not help., It sounds like you have thrush and should read the Top 5 questions on preventing recurrences. A womb scrape does not affect fertility either positively or negatively.

1