Question
Posted by: Lusie | 2011/04/18

Womb problems

I just like to find out what is abnormal cells, I am suffering from womb pains and when they start I can''t sit or walk, I must at least sleep for 3 days and its now affecting my work. I did the pap smear and they cleaned all the infections and I also did the cancer check but it is negative. I am hiv positive and not sure if can this be the cause, my cd4 count is arond 400.

It coiuld be that there is a problem with the womb, but your pain may also be from the bowel or bladder. You should have this checked out.
Abnormal cells on the pap smear should not cause pain.

2

Posted by: Lerato | 2011/04/19

Posted by: Lusie | 18/4/2011

I just like to find out what is abnormal cells, I am suffering from womb pains and when they start I can''''''''t sit or walk, I must at least sleep for 3 days and its now affecting my work. I did the pap smear and they cleaned all the infections and I also did the cancer check but it is negative. I am hiv positive and not sure if can this be the cause, my cd4 count is arond 400.

READER''S REPLY
Subject: RE: Pls help
Posted by: BiggyBiggy | 19/4/2011
Maybe nami i suffer from abnormal cells yazi. But really, why would abnormal cells cauze so much pain? mina it lasts a few hours, yours 3 days...? Geez,....!

READER''S REPLY
Subject: RE: Pls help
Posted by: Brenda | 19/4/2011
Did u go to gayne.Could be fabroids.Best thing is to go to a gayne

Reply to Lerato