Posted by: WVW | 2013-01-31

Womb Linning Attached to each other

After 6 Years of trying to Concieve and lots off painfull periods I went to my gp and she sent me to a Ginea He did some tests on me. He then decided to do a Lap Scope on me with a d& c and alot of other tests to see why my period is so painfull and short
He then discovered that the womb linings is attached to each other and my womb is compleetly closed he could not do the d& c or do a tube inspection. Will they ever be lbe to split the linnings from one another. what will my options be and who will be able to help me he said he is not into the field and could not open me at all. What will need to be happen next or do i just leaf it and it will go open again some how

Please I need Help

Dear WVW
This is an extremely complex situation and I would suggest that you visit a fertility specialist or several fertility specialists before embarking on a specific plan of action. A thorough report from your gynaecologist is recommended for a expert and professional opinion.
Answered by: Dr M.I.Cassim