Question
Posted by: MamaChalla | 2008/06/23

Womb Infection? Please help!

I went to the doctor last week with acute pain in my lower abdomen. I had this pain since the last Sunday night and it just got worst.
I had clear bleeding, eventhough it was not my menstruation cycle. I was very nausious also and did not feel well at all?
The doctor did a pregnancy test, as we are trying to concieve, but it was negative.
He indicated that I have womb infection, but did not explain. He prescriibed a high dosis of Augmentim and I finished the course yesterday.
I started to menstruate on Saturday.

I still do not feel myself and still have some pain in the lower abdomen.

Must I go to the Gynea?

Please help!?

It sounds like you should if you are not getting any better