Question
Posted by: Minah | 2009-07-14

Womb gets irritated after sex!

After sex everytime I feel like my womb is dispositioned. The last time I did a gynae check up, I was told that my womb' s position is very low and gets irritated during sex and I was given some medication for that. Does this mean I will have to take medication after every sex session? I have also realised that I just can' t have sex every day due to this. Is there anything else that can help me with this problem?

he has probably given you an antiinflammatory to reduce the irritation. If the irritation is caused by an abnormal anatomical position of the uterus - whihc is quite common- then the only permanent solution is to reposition it through surgery

2
Posted by: Minah | 2009-07-16

I dont know if am allegic to semen, what I know is that I hate it so much and he thinks it is a case of not wanting to sleep on a wet spot.

Reply to Minah
Posted by: Shiela | 2009-07-16

Is it possible to be allergic to semen. everytime after sex, if my husband has come inside me my vagina burns and swells up.

Reply to Shiela