Posted by: scared | 2010-04-28

womb cleaning ater miscariage

if one had had a miscariage a year ago and never went to the doctor, should one still go to the dr and explain the situation. and what shud be done to the patience, does she have to get her womb cleaned ?

Unless you have a problem with your periods trhere is no need for a womb scrape now.

Posted by: scared | 2010-05-05

thank you was worried. i want kids so i thought that might affect my not getting kids in the future.

Reply to scared
Posted by: S | 2010-04-29

Hi. Not everyone who has a miscarriage needs a d and c. I think if you had the miscarriage up to 7 weeks you wouldn''t need one, unless of course you have heavy non-stop bleeding or any problems.

Reply to S