Question
Posted by: querious | 2010/08/10

womb cleaner

Hi Doc!

is it posssible for one to get womb cleaning medication over the counter, the thing is i had i dont how to call it think i was pragnet for 3 week and then my pragnance broke or something cause i had savior period pains and then a big blob of bblood shust gushed out after that i experiencing heavy flow for about 2 weeks. now i am better but i am wondering if there is something i can take to cleanse/clean my womb.

Thanks,

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Q

In your case I'd suggest seeing a gynaecologist first - If medication is needed this specialist will know best!

2
Posted by: philla | 2015/03/26

hi doc i feel heavy and sometimes feel pain inside the womb as theres some blood .my corncen is that i want to conceive but want to clean womb first

Reply to philla
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/08/12

Hi Q

Reply to pharmacist