Question
Posted by: Hlexi | 2010/06/02

Womb

I came across this article via e-mail and i''m just wondering if it true and actually works.

I would like to try both methods but i''m just wondering if there won''t be any after effects or develop other illnesses. And if i use the second method how will i remove it from my vagina.

For womb wellness ladies:
1) Slice up onions and place them in a bucket of boiling water, wait a while then steam your womb area with it. Stand above with the bucket in between your legs, without any panties, and slightly bend your knees, let it steam all toxins out of your womb area. You can even add frankincense oil in the bucket for the added " Goddess pampering herself"  feeling we love so much.

2) Garlic can be inserted as a tampon for a few hours, it drains all toxins (expect a little discharge), and even heals ulcers, etc in the womb. It is easier to fall pregnant and avoid STI''s when the womb is cleansed as the womb is a self-cleaning organ, and one of the only reasons women get STI''s more than men is because we haven''t been taught to properly look after the womb.

I would really appreciate your expert opinion regarding this article.

As you say the genital tract is self cleaning. There is no need to do anything extra. The first method probably won't cause any harm. I would not recommend the second.

25
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/05/01

It is the best i had abnormal bleeding with an enlarged uterus and sitting on hot water with onions and garlic and i am healed it realy helps

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/08

I have been doing the 1 option since I knew it last year..wow..It really works for me. I used to have a very bad smell after my periods now last day of my periods if I just steam..They wil no smell at all and no more thrush like I used to have..It really works ladies

Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/03/06

Lol

Posted by: Katlego | 2015/12/09

Been doing this my whole life and it works for me

Reply to Katlego
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/12/08

can anyone help me I haven't had periods for 5months but I'm not pregnant what can help me to have my period back and I'm trying to conceive please help me

Reply to Anonymous | 4 comments (hide)
Posted by: pcos help | 2016/03/01

it could be that you have pcos

Posted by: pcos help | 2016/03/01

it could be that you have pcos

Posted by: pcos help | 2016/03/01

it could be that you have pcos

Posted by: pcos help | 2016/03/01

it could be that you have pcos

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/10/14

i have done the first one but with garlic an it working trust me

Posted by: Pam | 2015/09/11

Its unfortunate that many people depend on doctors,v steam has been there for ever . I'm from Zimbabwe and 35 ,l new about this in my teens only that l didn't want use only now i'm brave to use it.v steam realy works ,same applies to the period pain if u come across someone who really know the herbs it will go away.not everything's treated at the hospital

Reply to Pam
Posted by: Noma | 2015/08/19

Iv neva done this before,bt ithink ihv to try it

Reply to Noma
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/23

Have tried it .it works.

Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/03/17

I tried the first one it really works

Posted by: Misa | 2015/01/05

OMG ! I just tried the first method.. its helps alot, i had a sharp underneath my tummy the whole. it really helps.. #winx

Reply to Misa
Posted by: Ledile | 2014/07/26

I hv tried the first method and since last week ,I feel a terrible pain after peeing

Reply to Ledile
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/06/11

I am going to try these natrual remedies and see how well they work

Posted by: NALEDI | 2014/04/06

IAM GOING TO TRYIT I WIL LET U KNOW IF IT WORK COZ IAM ALSO HAVE A WOMB PROBLEM I REALY NEED TO HAVE A BABY

Reply to NALEDI
Posted by: sharon | 2013/05/24

i am also thinking of trying it because it worked for my friend and she is pregnant now.

Reply to sharon
Posted by: Anonymous | 2013/05/24

yes somebody who did it and fall pregnant after it work wonders.

Posted by: Hlexi | 2010/06/07

Thank you.

Reply to Hlexi

Posted by: Snookie | 2010/06/03

Hi Ladies

This is not some fairytales, it actually works, I have done it with garlic before and it really works.

Reply to Snookie
Posted by: boomsie | 2010/06/03

hey you can do both, its also a very old remedies for period pains. both work very good.
my grandmother told me if you have very srong period flow and you have very bad pains, then you take a bucket, with onions one or two chopped, and boiling water, then you siton the bucket, the steam and aeroma makes the big clunts come out, you wil feel as if youre having a bowel movement but in fact all the big parts is falling out from vagina, and if you get up from there the pain is gone! try it, its amazing.

Reply to boomsie

Please do not try these things, it is absolute hogwosh!!! If you have a problem see a qualified doctor. Where did this information come from?