Question
Posted by: Harry | 2010/07/05

Woman playa?

hey there.Advise please. I''ve met a lady two years ago. We eyed each other and I approached her. She is a beautiful married lady and I am also married.We came to a point that we exchanged numbers and started calling and sms''ing each other. I gathered that she is rather new at this.I''ve been a playa in my years and told myself that I would like to get this one too as I usually succeed.Things have been dragging and dragging and the more I speak to her the more I like her. We met when my wife was 3 months preganant and this lady was different than others in asking concerning questions about my family as if wanting to be just friends that I started feeling emotions. Like someone really caring.I cancelled going to the place where I used to see her 3 times a week and moved away to be far from her. Why do I still think of her so much 2 years later... I cant keep myself from calling her. She is out of my class but still find it hard to let go. My initial reasons were to jump into bed with her and she was sooo willing to now she is adamant in sleeping together and I am running!!! Why? what/who does this woman think she is...

So you were / are content to cheat on your pregnany wife ? Never mind who that other married woman thinks she is - who, as a matetr of interest, do you think you are ?

7
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/07/05

You are one crazy man! You need help, you are too self centred and selfish....

Reply to Happiness
Posted by: morwesi | 2010/07/05

then why still fantasize about her 2 years later! and you say: I quote " she is different from the others"  and you spent time with her - 3 times a week - it''s called emotional cheating!!! You just need to stop with this and just grow up and be a man! we are not judging you but we are hoping that you''ll understand how much this can hurt your woman, the mother of your child/children.... just ponder on this like how you can better your relationship you know - positive things!

Reply to morwesi
Posted by: Harry | 2010/07/05

Hey guys. Please dont judge me. I never said I slept with her. It was my intentions yes and agree I got carried away. But please note when I removed myself, I done it for my family. How many men walk away? was just different, maybe because she was playing me too. But thanks anyway.

Reply to Harry
Posted by: ....... | 2010/07/05

Sis o mogwanthi !!!!!!!

Reply to .......
Posted by: Morwesi | 2010/07/05

maybe your conscious is catching up with you! i am so glad that she''s rejecting you and you are running away as you can see that she is not falling for you! How do you even write about this - your wife was preggies and you were getting between other women''s legs! i feel sorry for your wife - you are bad news my friend!

You have serious self esteem issues that you need to deal with! you don''t need to sleep around to proove your manhood - period!

Reply to Morwesi
Posted by: wtf | 2010/07/05

And how does your wife and her husband feel about this?
Does marriage and family mean nothing to you, have you got any clue as to the hurt that this type of thing can cause?
What goes around comes around

Reply to wtf