Question
Posted by: P | 2011/07/29

Woman on top

My husband and I have sex almost every night, and married for 17 years. HOwever, i want to know from men whether it is a big issue for them if the woman dislikes being on top. My hubby doesnt complain, and I dont like being on top as I have gained more weight than he has. I feel like I might be heavy. So my question is whether it impacts on the male ego/sexuality etc if the man " does all the work" ? I asked him many times and he says its ok, but I am not so sure.
Please can experienced males reply and also try keep it clean?

It seems that you have an active sexual relationship and that you are communicating your concerns to your partner and that he has reassured you. I am wondering whether you need to feel inhibited though about your weight. Women are so affected by a negative body image. Perhaps you need to discuss this more with you husband. It would be wonderful to be less inhibited.

6
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/30

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2011/07/29

Men love their women on top but if he is ok with it,then leave it ! You might want to try lose a bit of weight to give you more confidence.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: to DMAN | 2011/07/29

DMAN sounds like a real man !!! The hunter, in control, knows what he wants...I like it

Reply to to DMAN
Posted by: DMAN | 2011/07/29

yeah i agree to some extent about what manwood and micheal say, but to be honest my women feels the same way and doesnt really like being on top, but ts not a big issue for us coz i love being in control, i love knowing that i can do any position i want and taking the lead. my women has also spoken to me about it and dont be to self conscious about it or else it will reflect in your sex life. if it doesnt bother your man then let the good times roll!!

Reply to DMAN
Posted by: Manwood | 2011/07/29

From a male''s perspective, we like it when the female takes charge of sex. If you are on top, you are riding at you pase and you''re in control. You cannot expect the male to take charge all the time. You cannot just lay there and be penetrated so to speak. Take control, climb on top, make the doggy style, make the 69...we love it when the female does all of this.

Reply to Manwood
Posted by: Michael | 2011/07/29

Hi P! Males find extreme pleasure in having their ladies come on top. We wanna feel what you feel when we are on top. Your weight shouldnt be a problem coz when you''re on top you put all your weight on your knees and thighs. Give it a try, you''ll see how great it really is. Good Luck!

Reply to Michael