Question
Posted by: Thandiwe | 2010/08/30

Woman next door

My husband works only per phone appointment he has been nominated as a stand by person at work and therefore stays at home and only goes out when he has been called.

Opposite my neighbour there is a young woman i dont know whether it is the mother of the house of whether she is the daughter, we dont know each other because we have only arrived at the place but we do greet each other.

On Friday while my husband was in the house ready to get out I was inside the house when I came out he did not realise that I was watching him, he was looking at the woman and when I saw him he immediately took his eyes from her.

I did not ask him but went into the house and when I have finished with my cooking I asked him to teach me driving lessons as always at first he did not want to but at the end decided to teach me i did not want him to teach me but wanted to see his actions, when we were outside teaching each other the girl went out she did not notice that I was also in the car and looked our direction when he saw that I was also in the car she ran away, I asked my husband what is wrong why is she running away am I the problem he said he did not notice anyone and also I told him that I saw him looking at him when I was just about to come out he said he did not even notice her. The other problem is we are staying with his daughter I thought maybe the daughter has talked bad things about me to her because she does not like me, yesterday she did not want to clean the house and only sat outside until late. What does this mean, is there something going on between the woman or is it the daughter please advise.

I really goubt there is anything going on between them. It sounds as though you are unsettled by your recent move to this new place, and a bit insecure in your relationship. Sounds like you're probably making a bit too much out of glances and "looks". If there are other aspects of your relationship which are less than satisfactory, ask your husband to join you in some sessions of marriage counselling, to sort all this out properly.

2
Posted by: justsaying | 2010/08/30

Sometimes, people who are bored invent problems and dramas for themselves when there are none.

Reply to justsaying