Question
Posted by: A xxx | 2012/06/22

Woman issues and AD

Prof, i know there is a small possibility that you will not understand, because you are a MAN....

Weight gain is one of most woman i know major issues. Now almost all the AD and mood medication is adding to your weight. Some woman (like me) will rather suffer from depression etc, than drinking something that will add more kilo''s. My question is: Why does something that is suppose to make you feel better, actually making you feel worse. Especially if weight loss is one of your reasons that is making you sad.
Most woman will rather be thin and misrable, than fat and not misrable...
What is in this pills that adds to weight gain?

Thank you for your time.

To being a man, well, I must plead guilty.
Not all Ads lead to weight gain ; some dont have this side-effect and few do it in everyone who takes them. And a good diet and exercise program will still be useful, whatever AD one is taking. And the AD which may be usefully relieving your depression, is not directly making you feel worse - it might be contributing to weight gain, and it is your response to that which is making you feel bad.

1