Question
Posted by: Beaten | 2010/04/06

Woman Hitter

I would like to know if there is any treatment for a man that hits his partner when he''s had too much to drink.

There can be, IF the man recognizes that he has a problem and wants to solve it and accept the help needed to do so - and in this case, that would probably also involve stopping drinking if alcohol makes him aggressive. He'd need to agree to see a shrink for a detailed assessment and advice based on the results of that

5
Posted by: postman pat | 2010/04/07

i''m sorry to inform you that a woman hitter cannot change, i know it would be great to see it happen, but i have protected women before and it''s an almost unbreakable cycle. Get out of this relationship because it will break you all i can say is good luck to the walk away from this guy, and alcohol if he cannot leave the drinking, there is no help. Maybe this is not what you would like to hear, but that is an honest and truthfull and straight answer

Reply to postman pat
Posted by: XXX | 2010/04/07

I would accept this at all and quite frankly,you need to dump him asap

Reply to XXX
Posted by: from a man | 2010/04/07

I agree leave, there is no possible justification for beating a women, it will not stop no matter how many times he tells you he is sorry and it will change. It will never change so don''t waste your time hoping he will stop

Reply to from a man

Posted by: Woman | 2010/04/06

No, get out of the relationship. You will leave in a body bag eventually if you don''t.

Reply to Woman