Question
Posted by: Tony | 2010/02/12

Woman being more active in sex and men early ejection

My wife is at home with our 1 year child and does is not often in the mode for sex unlike me.
This is what she says the reason is
1. Our baby girl is keeping her to busy
2. House work
3. She does not relax more
What can I do to assist?

Men
I have an early ejection problem how can I get help or assistance with this

the correct term for early ejaculation is premature ejaculation (PE). please see www.sexualhealth.co.za for more info on the treatment of PE.

to assist your wife, help her with items 1-3. by doing so she will be more in the mood for sex knowing that she does not need to worry about the above.

3
Posted by: anon | 2010/02/14

suprise her every now and then eith things she likes (bar ones or a mc flurry) and get a friend to baby sit the child once a week!!

Reply to anon
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/14

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/02/12

All what she says is probably true.Why not help her with all the household chores and you might find she has energy for you.
If you are not getting sex often,this could lead to early ejaculation.Otherwise try Stud 100 which you spray onto your penis before making love.It will delay the orgasm.

Reply to XXX