Question
Posted by: Men and naked women - please explain it to me | 2011/08/22

Woman

Dear CS,

Lust, especially the man you love lusting after other women, and cooking are not quite the same thing sir, and I feel bad that my feelings were trivialised to that extent.

Thanks to the rest of you for your points of view. It is much appreciated.

Obviously you have never lusted for food. Nobody, including me, trivialized your feelings, and I am sorry if you felt that way. Apparently you wanted me to ooh and aah over how dreadful it was for your husband to behave exactly like most men ( and many women ) alive, and indeed better than many men and women who are actively unfaithful in their actions.
My point about cookery books, shoes, gardening magazines, and so on, is that they are about LOOKING, liking, and being interested, but not at all necessarily about LUSTING.
Meanwhile, why not persuade him to see a marriage counsellor along with you, and explore ALL the reasons the marriage might not at present be as happy as it might be, and how both of you might work together to make it hppier. ?

1