Question
Posted by: ADHDude | 2010/04/09

Woman

Woman I could kiss you. Why did you do that for me after I was so rude to you? Are there actually people who care. I am going to get hold of this man. God bless you

I'm sure all othe readers will join Woman in wishing you peace and success. Let us know whether this visitor sees you and has any useful advice, and how the support group can help

3
Posted by: ADHDude | 2010/04/09

thank you

Reply to ADHDude
Posted by: Woman | 2010/04/09

ADHDude, my absolute pleasure. As human beings we are always responsible for each other. I understood your situation, and I knew what to do to help. Now you must just reach out your hand. Yes, there are people who care. I wish you peace for your soul and success in your life!!

Reply to Woman