Posted by: smiley | 2009-02-16

wnat to have a baby

hi doc,
been trying to have a baby since nov last between i did experience viginal infections...which i took antibiotics for....when we have sex...the sperm comes out....kindly let me know whats happening.we want to have a baby....

It can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive. The sperm always comes out. Enough stays in for you to conceive.

Posted by: s | 2009-02-17

i did go for to my gynae...he said that everything was fine for me to have a baby...i am also anaemic

Reply to s
Posted by: ponkie | 2009-02-17

i wanted to have baby ,but i can not conceive because i got there any other ways you can get a child, im so desparate

Reply to ponkie
Posted by: wvw | 2009-02-17

Smiley i know how you feel been try from may 2007 and still nothing they told me that some of the sperm will stay in side. Try to do it doggy styl then when finished lay on your tummy the sperm will go in so deep they will not just fall out
Lots of Luck to you hope it will happen soon

Reply to wvw
Posted by: nody | 2009-02-16

I had a miscarraige last yr. now having difficuties in conciving, what should i do????

Reply to nody