Question
Posted by: noda | 2008/08/18

wk32 dizziness

im 32 wks preg and feel dizy too often (2-3) in a day. i drink lots n lots of water but nothing is helping, is it normal or should i be more worried its been a week now everyday since.

Are you seeing a doctor and having your blood pressure and haemoglobin checked?

1
Posted by: x | 2008/08/18

It is pretty normal especially because your bloodpressure might be dropping a lot now or your blood sugar. Try eating plenty (plain) liquorice it normally helps me i normally have low blood pressure and throughout my pregnancy i suffer a lot but eating liquorice helps me and the jackpot is it even heps for heart burn. Another thing you can try for heartburn and low bloodpressure is bananas! Just take it easy you are in your last trimester so sudden movements will tend to make you dizzy and getting up from a sitting position or lying will also cause it and standing for a long period of time will also make you feel dizzy. Good luck and best wishes

Reply to x