Question
Posted by: C | 2009-07-22

Wives low libido

My wife has a problem with sex. She doesnt want it that often, if ever and if it happens, I have to initiate. I have been very patient for years now, but not anymore. I told her that I am not interested in the 2 or 3 times a year anymore. I will rather look to get it somewhere else more regular than to wait for the rare occation. It didnt seem to bother her in the least as up to today, three months after our discussion, she never even tried to talk about it.
So, I will start looking around to see what is available.

it may be a better option to consult a sexologist. searching for sex outside of marriage may lead to future problems in the marriage as well as resentment and even divorce. please phone our helpline for a sexologist in your area: 0860 100 262.

2
Posted by: Anon!! | 2009-07-22

Well u not alone on this one...
When u get it on the out side thats when it will hit her..

Reply to Anon!!

Sorry to tell you this, but she obviously doesn' t care what you do. If that did not wake her up, nothing will.