without protection

with my ex-gf i had done sex without protection 1 yr ago
so can i do sex with my current gf without protection
is there are chances of hiv or std

Dear Anonymous,

If you had unprotected sex with your girlfriend of a year ago and you never had yourself tested then you do not know your HIV status now then you are potentially at risk of infecting your partner. If you do not know the HIV status of your new girlfriend you are also at risk of contracting HIV from her.

U can only b sure when BOTH of u have been tested. In today' s world u can' t take chances. If u get a cold or flu u can get medication 2 make u better. If u get HIV / Aids there is NO cure. Afer my divorce 5 yrs ago I slept with a number of women, some on a regular basis. I never had sex without protection - always carried condoms with me. Now I' m engaged + we both went 4 tests + r both negative. I don' t use condoms with my fiance bcause it' s not necessary. One can never b careful enough. Remember that if you get infected with hiv then you have got it. Then there' s no turning back.

Posted by: POS Guy | 2009-05-11

Simple. Go for a test if you are worried. Being worried is enough reason.

Reply to POS Guy