without any " lust" 

When I was young life seems to simple - I mean , it was so natural and effortless to be aroused and enjoy sex to the fullest , to be flirtatious ... to let my feelings took command and sometimes just done crazy stuff - I am now 60 years old (woman of course) and let me tell you one thing, there is not living cell / chromosome/ hormone in my body that needs or want sex... on the contrary, if I can be without sex it would suits me fine, but you see, the problem is that I am married and although my husband is older than me, he still needs and wants sex. (guess his hormones are still in working order)

I guess that I am sitting with a serious problem, and would like to know if this can be fixed or not.

i would advise seeing a gp to exclude any medical cause for your lack of desire and if all is clear i would suggest some couples therapy with a sexologist/counsellor to provide you and your husband with ideas/therapies which would help increase your sexual desire.