Posted by: nick | 2011-03-23

withdrawal symptomsfom stilpane addiction

what are the withdrawal symtoms from stilpane addiction if I just stop - and how long do they go on before they stop?

Expert ImageAddictions expert

Thank you for your post.

Stilpane, an over the counter codeine based analgesic. Withdrawing from codeine, one may experience symptoms such as nausea, insomnia, tremors, vertigo, sweating, loss of appetite and sleep.
Depending on how much you have taken will depend on the severity and length of the withdrawal. we suggest that withdrawal takes place in an inpatient environment under a doctors supervision who specialises in opiate withdrawal. Also medical withdrawal can ease the symptoms. We, at Harmony specialise in opiate withdrawal, please call us at Harmony Clinic 021 790 7779 for a free assessment with our Clinical Director.
Warm regards
The Harmony Team

If I do not take at least 30 a day it feeld like I have TIA symptoms. Any advice.

I absolutely would not go to Harmony for assistance as Stilpane is most definitely not an over the counter drug...