Question

Withdrawal symptoms

I used Lexamil 10 mg for 9 months for a panic attack. Tapered off over a period of 2 -3 months. Its a month later and now I experience withdrawal symptoms like tremors etc. It almost feels like abnormal heart heartbeats and I have sleeping problems as a result. How long does this last and is it harmfull to your body especially your heart?

Dear Anonymous
I wonder if this is due to withdrawal symptoms and if there is not something else the matter like a cardiac arrythmia - please let your dcctor check with an ECG?