withdrawal symptoms

Hi, I have been on Cilift for about 5 years. I decided I do not want to take them any longer. I cut down from 1 tablet in the morning to 1/2 tablet per day for 2 weeks and then 1/4 tablet for two weeks. I then stopped them completely but have been having dizzy spells. Once before when I tried to stop them I also had dizzy spells. I have checked my blood pressure which is 100% fine and do not have an ear infection. I took 1/4 tablet last night as I am convinced it is the withdrawal symptoms of Cilift that I am experiencing. However, I would have thought by cutting them down as I did I would have weaned myself off them by now, but it does not seem like it. Should I continue with 1/4 for another week or two and then stop agai? After taking the 1/4 last night and 1/4 this morning I have not had a dizzy spell. Your advice would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Dear Anonymous
Try taking 1/4 every other day for about 10 days, then 1/4 every 3rd day for 10 days and then try to stop. If the dizziness is not too bad, give it a few days as it will probably subside anyway