Question
Posted by: ASHLEIGH | 2008/10/20

WITHDRAWAL METHOD ??

I dont want a baby for the next two years or so and my man and I use the withdrawal method (he ejaculates outside ) and Im NOT settled with this method BUT so far so good (3 months).I was on the pill and my sex drive was 0% , I didnt even wanted to be kissed or touched , so I decided to stop the pill and my sex drive is back on track .we have hit it everyday now . MY FIRST QUESTION is - is this method reliable long term cause I have been using for 3 months now and Im not sure if its RELAIBLE . can you please estimate percentage safety .SECOND QUESTION - is there a pill in the world that does not affect sex drive or at least affect it minimally ? YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE APPRECIATED cause this withdrawal method is freaking me out .I cant afford a baby right now and Im agaisnt ABORTION .PLEASE HELP .

The withdrawal method is not very safe.
? is right about differnt women reacting differntly to the Pill. It is trial and error to find which one suits you.

2
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/20

it' s not a reliable method. Try a different pill. Unfortunately with the pill you can' t use the recommendation of others. Each pill reacts differently with everyone. Eg, the pill you used might agree with someone else, but didn' t with you.

There' s also the option of the Mirena. Once again, it reacts differently from woman to woman. It' s an IUD. It' s main perk is you don' t have to worry about taking the pill everyday at same time. And it' s safety % is slightly higher than pill.

Reply to ?
Posted by: Nix | 2008/10/20

you' re playing with fire girl. pre-cum contains sperm.

Reply to Nix