Question
Posted by: sparkle | 2011/09/02

withdrawal?

Hi Doc. i take Venlor 225mg for about 4 years now. I renewed my prescription late so have missed 2 days of pills. I feel so weird today....tingling in my hands, I cant focus, feels like I have taking illegal drugs although I havent and my libido has gone thru the roof. Is this starting of withdrawal effects? Its hectic.

Usually one wouldn't expect quite such troublesome effects within 2 days, but it can happen.You will surely have re-started on the drug again, and these symptoms, if related to abrupt withdrawal from the drug, should subside soon. And in future, of course you will avoid having a sudden gap in taking the drug.
When you are to eventually stop taking it ( on the advice of your doc ) he/she should give you advice specifially on a gradual plan to cut down without problems recurring.

1