Posted by: Jake | 2012-10-22

Withdraw method question

The other day me and my girlfriend used the withdraw method(which was 10/19/12 at 9:30ish-10). I had ejaculated the day before that(10/18/12 around 4:45) and had urinated around 5 or 6 times from that period on 10/18. and on the night of 10/19 we had sex, and i pulled out then masturbated for a couple seconds then ejaculated. i know there is a chance of pregnancy, like there always is. but how high of a risk is it?

the risk of pregnancy is there always due to the "Precum".this is risky and no figures are available but this will be classified as unprotected sex so the risk of pregnancy will always be there

Posted by: XXX | 2012-10-22

There is a high percentage risk of her falling pregnant.You don''t even have to insert your penis in her vagina and any pre-cum on the outside of her vagina can get her pregnant.

Careful,you might be a father soon.Rather use a condom.

Reply to XXX