Posted by: Tanya | 2012-10-06

With Due Respect

I would like to say that the responses from the Sexologist (even reluctant to use a capital S here) are pathetic. Replies are not very well thought out and the grammar and spelling leave much to be desired.

It is simple to edit your posts and ensure they are correct. Even for an intelligent person who is 100% literate they are difficult to read and understand sometimes.

If you are professionals, Sexologist, please reply as such otherwise it will be difficult to believe what you are advising. Sorry, just my thoughts.

You are entitled to your own opinion.

Posted by: Non Expert | 2012-10-08

> Agree - and only posted once!

> Gratten - harsh but true unfortunately.

> Chris758 - actually out of the last 18 experts posts only 4 were good without typos, spelling and grammar errors and repeats. Yes, I''m laid up with foot in plaster and have plenty time on my hands to check back - will be bored with this very soon though.

Reply to Non Expert
Posted by: Chris758 | 2012-10-08

Hi Tanya. If you are referring to the reply on post 245 I totally agree with you. The spelling is pathetic and the grammar is also not up to scratch. The reply was even posted twice!!

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Gratten | 2012-10-08

Whoa! That''s a bit harsh. I''ve found the sexologist''s replies to be very professional and objective and accurate.

" With due respect,"  a comment like this (which is more likely just an attempt to flame) should be addressed with the webmaster, not in the sexology thread.

Reply to Gratten
Posted by: Agree | 2012-10-07

Amazing, replied with no grammatical or spelling errors and with much thought.

Reply to Agree
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-10-07

You are entitled to your own opinion.

Reply to sexologist