Question
Posted by: Prantik Pari | 2017/12/08

Can this diet help my weight loss journey?

My details: Sex: Male Age: 21 Height: 173cm Weight: 86Kg Dietary intake: Morning: Lipton Green Tea. Exercise. Followed by soup. Lunch: Very little Rice with curry. Evening: Lipton Green Tea Dinner: Soup Soup Specifications: Engery per 11g dry product (i cup): - 137 kj Protein: < 1g Carbs: 8g Sugar: < 1g Fat: < 1g Sat fat: < 1g trans fat: < 1g fiber: < 1g Sodium: 687g

Expert ImageThe Dietitians
- 2017/12/18

This diet can definately help you to lose weight as all diets in the media it restrict your calorie intake 

To prevent you from re gaining the weight loss with this diet you can not return to your old way of eating as this was the problem n the firts place To develop a healthy eating pattern that suits your lifestyle and maintain the weight loss  you can contact a dietititian in your area www.adsa.org.za