Posted by: Vivi | 2009-03-17

Witch Birth Is The Best

I am scared to death !!!!!

I have been hearing all kind of stories about birth witch is the best, a c-section or a virginal birth. They both sound terrible.

Witch birth is the best for me the mother during and after the birth?

Do you have to have a catheter with both of them, because I get the most terrible infection from it.

Wicth one of the do your recover the fastest?

Please help.

Vaginal birth is probably the best option if there are no complications. You can have an epidural for the pain and you recover much faster than with a caesarean.

Posted by: WHY | 2009-03-17

Were you meaning " which birth"  vivi cause the meaning " Witch"  is something else. Any way i think natural birth is the best because you recover very fast and enjoy your baby immediatley.

Reply to WHY