Question
Posted by: SKINNY | 2012/02/22

WIT KOLLE

GEAGTE DOKTER

Ek kry somtyds wit kolle op my rug en my nek . dit gan vir ''n rukkie weg en kom dan weer terug. Ek gebruik celsun maar dit is nie effektief genoeg nie.
Het u dalk vir my raad wat ek kan volg wat my probleem kan oplos.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Skinny, thank you for the question and my apologies that my answer is in English.

Your best approach would be to consult with a dermatologist who can examine the skin and if necessary take some skin scrapings and/or perform a skin biopsy for laboratory analysis. From your description this may be a form of fungal infection and may require oral medication and topical creams for full healing.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/02/25

Reply to anti-ageing expert