Posted by: babsy | 2009-01-23

wish to forget and move on

i am trying very hard to move on which I did but my anger is still there, my hubby of 9 years we separated which was long overdue maybe we would have done this 4 years before.he told his mum to hate me bcos I said she is a witch blah blah and honesty I didnt say it he is the one who said my mum is a witch I didnt tell my mum cos I am matured, he was womanizing and stealing my money he lost his job cos he was found having sex with a cleaner at work lots of stories, he organized criminals to attack me they took all my furniture and car at gun point last year and everyone is suspecting him because he was always talking that I won' t find peace and I am not safe as I am staying alone with my daughter I must forgive him the criminals wont come back and police are dragging no progress in the case, his mum hates me now no more calling me or the kid which is fine cos we had a good relationship eva since now everyone has turned their back on me co I left him for good is a year now we parted, I met a good man who loves me dearly and my child who is there for me calls me evryday, visits me if he got a chance we are in long distance relationship and I don' t doubt him he knows my ex as we are from same place, the problem with me is if my ex found out he will think we were inlove long ago even in his presence but the truth is we never even propose me by then and i love this man he is single 37 years who also divorced 3 years ago, he came open to me that he messed up his life but this time he want to make sure he succeds his ex is married last year and expecting another baby, I am sure this man loves me he wants to get a job nect to me he has started applying I am earning more than him but I knew him for 20 years now, can I judge someone because he confess the truth to me that he is the cause why the marriage failed there is no sign of him hrting me. I really want his love.

If you're still angry, then you haven't moved on. Don't pack that anger in your bags when you move on.
He sounds like a disaster as a husband, and someone you are surely very well rid of.
The other aspects of the situation, I;m sure other readers can reply to, as they're not within my expertise as a psychiatrist

Posted by: Tilly | 2009-01-24

I agree.. You well off without that man in your life.. You should just give your anger to Christ.. and let it go!
Just let it go!
If you dnt.. you will drag into this new relationship all the baggage from the first and that spells disaster!
I really feel for you as this is nothing less but abuse!

Reply to Tilly