Question
Posted by: Mr. C | 2010/03/24

Wish I never knew...

Hi Guys,

I''m in this dillema, I know my best friends'' wife fell for another guy. She told my wife and my wife of course told me. The problem is I really want to tell him but don''t want to drop my wife in the mud. She is suppose to be the only 1 that knows. 2ndly a month before my friend is planning to go to MMC she suddenly need a contraceptive that is safe because she want to go swimming with a friend... What do I need to do? I can''t just point a finger at her without solid proof. And my friend won''t believe me. I have sleepless nights about this...

Interesting how often people who do something they know is naughty, really want to tell someone else. Somehow I doubt that your wife is the only one who got told.
And I agree with Phil that here is something really wrong about someone who involves someone else in their infidelity by telling them and placing them in this sort of dilemma
I didn't quite understand the bit about her feeling she needed a contraceptive to go swimming with a friend. What sort of swimming does she do ?

4
Posted by: Phil | 2010/03/25

Stay out of it, you will loose your friend even if he finds ou the truth. But between you and me, your wifie should actually tell her friend where to get off! Think about it, your wifies friend has now involved your wife in living a lie and deceiveing " your"  friend. So she should do something about her freindhips with the woman. Infact, your wife has now included you to. Your wife should stop being friends with this bad influence, and if " yoour"  friend ask you why, tell him to ask his wife?

Reply to Phil

Posted by: ali | 2010/03/24

say nothing. its their relationship...
and chances are they will find out/take it from there

Reply to ali
Posted by: Dude | 2010/03/24

hey mate,

I had a similar situation, told ma friend and he didn''t believe me, they ended up breaking up and other people mentioned the same thing... what wud you want if you were in the same situation....

Reply to Dude