Question
Posted by: DWM | 2013/02/12

Wise Advice

If you run naked, around a tree, at a speed of 185, 999 miles/second, there is a distinct possibility of fcuking yourself, OR, you can vote for the ANC to obtain the exact same effect.

3
Posted by: Sello | 2013/02/13

Yes we will allow this organisation to -|- us over and over until Jesus himself comes back and leave again. The ANC will rule for a very very very long time to come chief. So take it easy on yourself now the envy might just send you to overdrive and die

Reply to Sello
Posted by: DWM | 2013/02/13

Proving yet again that the masses will allow thmeselves to get fcuked over by the ANC for another term.

Reply to DWM
Posted by: Sello | 2013/02/12

More than 10 million South Africans voted for the ANC. With Ramaphosa on board the vote for the ANC in the next comng elections will increase dramatically achieving a two thirds majority. The DA will stagnate because it has exhausted its voter base and Cope will die a slow death. So DWM you will have yet another 4 years to mourn and grown like a pig. Good luck.

I AM BLACK AND STRONG AND I HAVE MADE MY POINT

Reply to Sello