Posted by: Marius | 2009-07-16

Can you please advise if there is any oral medication I can take for " Winters Hands"  and dry/cracked skin on my finger edges which is very painful. I am using milking cream on my hands which is the best I so far discovered, but when these cold snaps arrive it does not seem to help. Thank you.

Hi Marius
Try flush free niacin ( look at dischem "Solan"brand or health shops). You can use something like heelbalm to prevent cracking fingers. (It may burn on broken skin though) Try Bactroban ointment on the cracks and keep closed with elastoplast. If you have chillblains, try Voltaren gel on the areas. Keep your hands warm as far as possible

Posted by: John | 2009-07-16

I use " Ingram"  cream on my hands and legs.

Reply to John