Question
Posted by: amsie | 2011-04-18

Winds

Greetings Doc and the Panel
I am 9 weeks pregnant and i have a problem of winds ..Do i have to worry about this? What can i take that won''t have a negative impact to my baby?

No it is not a cause for worry. Try avoiding foods like cabbage and beans or spicy foods.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-04-19

Posted by: Sweetchick | 2011-04-18

I hated it just as much but I started staying away from foods that aggrevates it e.g fatty foods, condiments, spicy foods and certain veg like broccoli, cabage and beans. drink lotsa water and dont overeat. take smaller meals during the day and try to cut out caffeine and carbonated sodas.

Reply to Sweetchick
Posted by: Purple | 2011-04-18

Its a normal part of pregnancy. You can''t take anything for it.

Buy yourself the book " what to expect when you are expecting"  which answers all these common questions we all have. You are going to be burping and farting all the way through your pregnancy.

Reply to Purple