Posted by: Cat | 2011-03-31

Will you menstruate if you are pregnant?

Had intercorse for the first time, the condom broke, took morning after pills the next morning. I had my period the week prior to the incident a week after i had my period again but much worse then in a while. Is there still a possibility that i could be pregnant?

It would be unlikely. The morning after pill can upset your cycle.

Posted by: Cat | 2011-04-01

Thanx guys, i do apreciate your comments, i''m so scared and to scared to talk to anyoe about this. No one explained anything to me, they just sold me the pills.

Reply to Cat
Posted by: PUrple | 2011-04-01

The morning after pill brings your period early - it is supposed to do this and the pharmacist or clinic sister should have explained this to you.

No, you do not menstruate when pregnant.

Reply to PUrple
Posted by: anon | 2011-03-31

You dont menstruate whilst pregnant.

Reply to anon