Posted by: Lolo | 2008-11-10

Will you go!!!

my long time ex, he is now married, envited me to his house warming party plus birthday and i don' t know if i should ask my boyfriend to come with me, i have already asked my sister and she agreed but i still want to invite my boyfriend,

Do you guys think is Good or Bad idea??

This is really a question of etiquette rather than psychiatry, so lets see what other readers have to say, here. My only thought is that if this is purely a frienly invitation to a social occasion, I would assume that the invitation to you would include your current bf --- it surely would if the invitation wasn't coming from your ex

Posted by: Mantwa | 2008-11-10

Er... from me. Just dont go. Besides why are you still keepin intouch with your ex? Does your current bf approve of this? If he does, trust me when I tell you that it means he is still seeing or even talking to his ex. If that is fine with you... then Im sure he wont mind going to the function with you.
My advice though... stay away from your ex and enjoy a well deserved new life with your current bf.
Make wise decisions... Good Luck!

Reply to Mantwa
Posted by: Cola | 2008-11-10

Yep why don' t you go???Maybe you and your still has feelings for each other and have some catching up to do hey. It seems like you have already made up your mind. Y on earth would you wanna invite your b/f to your ex' s b-day party???
Or better still, why not ask your boyfriend to invite his ex to come along to your ex' s party???Maybe you can then have a foursome....and ask your sister to join in the fun...

Or better still....why don' t you just leave u' r current boyfriend the hell out of your " cheating"  lif and go alone to your ex???He surely doesn' t need you and your ex in his life hey....better still leave your where he belongs......IN THE PAST....GROW UP AND MOVE ON PLEASE.....

Reply to Cola