Question
Posted by: What | 2013-01-24

Will you do

If you catch two people you considered your friends gossiping about you. They don’ t know that you heard them. Do you distance yourself from them or confront them?

3
Posted by: Me | 2013-01-25

i gossip about my friends all the time, my family is all not free from gossip then judging by your standards I should be having neither friends nor family.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013-01-25

I will just make them aware that i know, seeking no explaination...
Also, ndibaxelele ukuba it wouldve been nice though if they told me direct and not behind my back...simply just delete them...cos beyond this theres plotting...

However, i will not gossip about pets when there are people to gossip about...:-)

Reply to Pretty Pear
Posted by: I will | 2013-01-24

In my book: friends are not suppose to gossip about each other. I will confront them and i will be very calm - no shouting! Tell them u know they were gossiping about you and you are very disappointed. Listen to their side of the story, make sure you dont disturb them as they are trying to defend themselves and then tell them because you dont trust them anymore, u suggest u end your friendship with them.

Reply to I will