Question
Posted by: Netsha | 2011-02-20

Will Norlevo be cancelled by pain killers

I took Norlevo this evening as it was within 5 hours of unprotected intercurse. I ususally suffer from headaches and usually take headache tablets.
I sometimes take Nurofen or Migril for my headaches.
I am scared to take anything as I am afraid that it will cancel the Norlevo out and DONT want to fall pregnant.
Will it cancel Norlevo or can I continue taking my headache pills ?

The headache tablets will not interfere with the Norlevo.

3

Will it be cancelled out by a vital vitamin tablets, the one for hair, skin and nail growth?

Posted by: Mister G | 2014-10-12

You so badly don't want to get pregnant stop having unprotected sex or for that matter sex.......sexual intercourse is an adult action with emotions and responsibility connected to it grow up and sleep in the bed you made

Reply to Mister G
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-02-21