Question
Posted by: Shy | 2009-01-12

Will it work?

Hi doc, my partner &  I have been having sex for about 6 months now &  Im on the pill for 2 years already. We still use condoms though. We both wanna try sex without a condom more for the real feeling, If he had to use KY gel that has spermicide in it... will it be really safe to have sex without a condom? what about pre-cum? since im on the pill should it be the least of my worries?

In terms of contraception, you are more than 99% safe with the Pill alone. If you are worried about STDs, then obviously these are still possible if you don't use a condom.