Question
Posted by: Punky | 2010/04/16

Will it help?

The last time i weighed myself was in January and i was 74 kgs and i could see that i have gained more weight, i must be 78-80kgs and i need to be between 65-68kgs. I am 154 cm tall, my BMI is 33.
I need to use Duromine pills just for a kick start. i know it is not healthy nor good for my health" just a kick start"  as i now have a better understanding/knowledge on how to maintain body weight.

WIll it help to use Duromine as a kick start?

Dear Punky
I agree that your present BMI = 33 which is very high. To get back into the normal range with a BMI of 24, you would need to weigh 57 kg, therefore, a loss of 21 kg. This is a lot of weight to lose, so if you find that Duromine can help you start losing and if you don't develop any serious side-effects, then it is probably acceptable to use Duromine together with an energy-reduced, low-fat diet. You will also assist weightloss by starting to do daily exercise for 30 min or more (brisk walking, skipping, swimming, gymming, or join Walk for Life). Start at a realistic level and increase how far, fast and long you walk, for example, as you lose weight and get fitter.

1

Dear Punky