Question
Posted by: Jenny | 2012/09/10

Will it give positive results

We consistently use protection with my boyfriend and on the 29th August it burst, it burst with him ejaculating but he managed to pull out but we are not sure if some sperms were left inside. Now my question is , can a home pregnancy test show reliable / positive results today the 10th September or must i ony test after a month of the incident. I always have my periods on the 18th of each month. Thanks

You can only test round about the 18th/19th.

2

Posted by: Zee01 | 2012/09/10

Hello Jenny, sorry to but in, but a home pregnancy test will only show a reliable result once you missed your period. So wait until the 18th, if your period does not show, then do the test....

Reply to Zee01