Posted by: Zam | 2013-01-21

Will it get any easier???

Good day Doc!

There is this guy that is working with my friend,he''s been proposing my friend since last year but my friend is merried so she never gave her any hope that there''ll ever be anything between them,the first time they went out my friend asked me to come along and offcourse the guy tried his luck but did''nt win,then this weekend he asked her out and my friend asked me to come along again. as the night continued the guy started making some moves on me and i told my friend then she suggested that we should actually hook up as we are both single,then she left for home so we were left alone,we had a nice chat then he took me home and we kissed goodbye,so the guy has asked me out tonight,if i go out with him and maybe we end up in a relationship,will i ever be good enough for him as i beleive that he saw something from my friend which i don''t now he''s settling for me hoping that maybe my friend will get jelouse or something??? I know my friend means well.

Of your friend is married, what on earth is he proposing to her ? That she should be unfaithful, break her marriage vows, and have an affair with him ? THat shows no respect for her at all ; and surely she is sensible enough to realize that al;l he wants is sex, and that he'll cheat on her as easily as he expects her to cheat on her husband ?
If she's married, why was she going out with another man ? And if he was prepared to make moves on you as well, proves what I said above.
Why do you ask whether you may be good enough for him ? If this is how he behaves, he's not good enough for you.