Question

Will it be the same?

Hi Everyone!

Me and my b/f is going out for 5years......we both 23years old.For the last few months i started to party alot and he does' nt approve of it.....i do understand that it' s unfair but i just feel to be single for awile......so asked him to give me a break......will the relationship be the same after the break?

Thanks for your advise!

No, it very definitely will not be the same. It may not even continue. As you have announced that you consider Patying to be more important to you than him, he must of course be equally free to move on, and perhaps find someone with different priorities

1
Posted by: Zola | 2008/10/06

No

Reply to Zola